Tuesday 7 January 2014

Happy New Year!

Sorry that New Year's greeting are a bit late, but the year is still fresh and I'm still trying to get used to typing 2014. A fresh year = a fresh start. This year one of my goals (a better term than resolution for its longevity and relevance throughout the year, I think) is to dedicate a good chunk of time to creating my art as well as showing it in various settings. As a step (kindof a leap off a cliff really) towards this goal, I have quit my good, full-time, secure job and will begin looking for other employment this month.With that comes the opportunity to find something that will allow me more time and energy to pursue my creative endeavors, and that is good.
On that note, here are some photos from a picnic on the beach last weekend that I took with our amazing new camera.




1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures.Wishing you success in your endeavors. Grandma

    ReplyDelete